7 month old sucks her two fingers - not her thumb. Anyone else's baby do this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is not only sucking her fingers but the other day i managed to get a picture of her asleep with most of her hand in her mouth.
    KortanasMommy

Answer by KortanasMommy at 10:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My daughter sucks on her hand and her fingers. She was born with a sucking blister on her hand from where she sucked on it in the womb, totally adorable xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My duaghter did that. Now that she's older and teething again, she puts all four fingers in!
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My sister did this when she was little. She would suck on her 2nd and 3rd fingers (not counting the thumb). It never caused any problems
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 10:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I know a little girl who does this. She is 2 and is still doing it. She mostly only does it when she is sleepy though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My son is going to be 4 months old on the 16th and he does this as well. I keep waiting for him to find his thumb. He seems content sucking on his other fingers though.
    beck_9808

Answer by beck_9808 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009