Mascara????????

I have tried so many different mascaras and I'm so sick of them all being CRAP. Anyone have any good suggestions? All the ones I try no matter what, they clump and dry up really quickly.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 9:46 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My favorite is Rimmel - I just find it better quality that most .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I might try it. I have some of their ey shadow and hate it. Its way too fluffy and it doesn't stay on long at all.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 9:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I like Mary Kay's Lash Lengthening Mascara. I find it non-clumping and lasts all day without wearing off. Some people swear by their Ultimate Mascara, but I just find it too thick for my tastes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I feel like I've tried them all and keep coming back to the same two. Maybelline Illegal Lengths and Cover Girl Volume Exact. The brush with the Illegal Lengths is a full bushy brush so people with fine lashes get good coverage too. Both last 3-4 months..depending how you wear it. I wear it everyday.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:30 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I like Mary Kay's mascara and cover girl if I cant afford it.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I really like this brand called Fresh. I have to get it at Sephora. It works really well for me. It volumizes. lengthens, and does not clump. Downside is it is $25.00. I now really want to try the estee lauder with the vibrating brush. But it is like$35.00
    Anonymous

• My all time favorite is Lancome's Difinicils. LOVE IT!
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I recently recieved a sample of Chanel Exceptionnel. It is a WONDERFUL mascara but it's expensive. It's $30.00.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009