Night time diapers

My 10 month old daughter completly fills her diaper at night. She wakes up in the morning with her clothes all wet and her diaper is so full not even a drop of pee could fit in it anymore. Sometimes I change her diaper in the night, but it wakes her up. I wasn't sure if anyone else had this problem, and if they had a solution. Thanks!

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 11 month old does the same thing i with u here..lol cuz i dont know what to do...
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My son is 3 and I still put him in a Huggie overnight diaper. He doesn't fill them like he used to but just in case... They work great! They're expensive but I think worth it. I hate waking up to a soaked from head to toe baby.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My seven month old can't go a night without a change. It sucks. I think that's why he doesn't sleep through the night yet. I think its his diaper more than anything buggin him. He'll get a diaper change and then fall right back to sleep.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I read some where probably on another site that it could be helpful to double up the diapers. just make sure you put a hole in the one closer to baby so that some of the liquid can go through. I haven't needed to try it. but it's a suggestion.
    KortanasMommy

Answer by KortanasMommy at 10:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Had the same prob...my son's 7 months, I use the Pampers dry diapers they work amazing!! NO LEAKS ever! I've had a leak once because it was SOOOO FULL it must have weigh'd about 10 lbs lol. But seriously, try them they work amazing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i tried every diaper brand there is and NOTHING works.. i change her before she goes to bed and she wakes up after 6-8 hrs and everything is wet. her clothes (up to her back) her blankets.. it is horrible i am hoping she will be willing to give using the "potty" a chance she is 2 but has had this problem since she was about 7 months old.. and i have to change her bedding daily.. but like i said i tried everything and nothing works
    fatima_reed23

Answer by fatima_reed23 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• This may sound stupid but I know it works. My neighbor puts an overnight feminine napkin in her daughters diaper at the last one of the night It is just enough extra absorbancy to keep PJs and sheets dry.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Try Cloth and use a double insert. Cloth maybe an extra step, but sooo worth it!
    meganrj

Answer by meganrj at 11:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my 6 month old has this issue. I have started putting her in a diaper one size to big at night and havent had a leak since:)
    scanamey77

Answer by scanamey77 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yep, mine too. I have found that Huggies Overnight diapers seem to work quite well. You could try using inserts with your diaper - for maximum protection. other than that I would suggest doing a middle of the night diaper change.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:43 AM on Jan. 9, 2009