am i gonna misccarry?

im pregnant but with a slight upper back ache, is that a sign of a miscarriage? please, im so scared.. anyones answer will help. i dont know what to do, my dr isnt in today and my fiance is at work

katieisamom

Asked by katieisamom at 9:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Both of my miscarriages had terrible cramps, where I could barely walk. They were down low, like around my bikini line, and in front not really in the back. I also started having heavy bleeding a few hours after the cramps started. I have found that my back is hurting to, but i think its because no position is comfortable for me at the moment and I am just putting more stress on my back. Good luck!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• How far along are you and is that your only symptom?
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• If you have bleeding then i would be scared but how far along are you if you aren't that far then it might be something else. I knw my back hurts my entire pregnancy and im 22 weeks. I also have a bad back but still. IF you don't have any bleeding or cramping just take it easy and relax
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2009