When will this stop?! Please pray!

Here we go again! My 12 yr old is having seizures each and every day now, multiple times per day! We are off to Mayo clinic in Rochester again. Please pray that we find the way to stop them! Thanks in advance!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Kids' Health

• BIG HUGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!! Im sorry to hear about your son. Good luck to you and I am praying for you guys. I can't imangine what you and your family have to go through everyday. Just make sure you stay strong.
    mommatrishy

Answer by mommatrishy at 12:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Praying for you and your child. I'm so sorry.
    manamott

Answer by manamott at 10:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I hope you find a medication or treatment that helps him/her. GL  (Good luck)

Answer by louise2 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• so sorry for you!!! Don't know if you've ever considered it but there's a special diet called the ketogenic diet that is proven to help epileptics!!! Worked wonders for my sister when all the meds failed!! Good luck, praying for good news!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY REMEMBER GOD IS WATCHING OVER YOUR FAMILY PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY . YOU ARE SO SPECIAL AND SUCH A VERY STRONG PERSON .PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE ON YOUR 12YR. OLD WHEN YOU CAN. I WILL BE GOING TO CHURCH TODAY AND I WILL PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU. BE CAREFUL TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
    summie321

Answer by summie321 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My prayers go out to you and your family. hang in there god is working on his plan!
    scanamey77

Answer by scanamey77 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Going to pray for your family also.
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 2:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I hope you are able to find an answer for your child!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009