How do you gain weight?

So, here's the thing...I loved my post preggo body. During pregnancy I gained 40 pounds and afterwards I had a nice pu-dunk-a-dunk and full d's. I've always been very skinny and hated it. Now, i'm right back to that. No butt, no boobs (they're smaller than when I started) and knocky knees. So ladies. What would you do to put the weight back on? I have a fast metabolism and it seems like everything just goes right through me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have the same problem!! I will be watching this question for answers myself.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 10:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• eat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I eat constantly, I don't know about op, but that is not the answer when you have a fast metabolism, eating only increases it.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 10:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• "eat"...whatever...thanx anyways
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I do eat constantly, also!! Ontop of that...my family is always making comments about my figure, people stare at me funny (or maybe it;s my imagination) and strangers think I am much younger then I am because i have NO figure. One time, I went across the street with my daughter to ask the neighbor something and she's comes out and says "oh my gosh, I didn't recognize you! I was like who is this ten yr old coming up to my door?" I was shocked. i had my 9 month old on my hip...I mean who says that really!!! Thanks for the help ladies...I appreciate it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I am trying hard to have sympathy for you - body image issues suck for skinnies or fatties.

Best way to gain weight may be to work out more - don't eat junk just lots of healthy, yummy stuff - maybe add some protein powder?

Empty calories won't do you any good in the long run even you do pack on a few. Why not keep a food log and record what you eat - that would show you when you are not eating what you need.

And be happy - if you are healthy. We all have our body crosses to bear - my fat ass is my own fault and I am working at it, one salted hot caramel choc at a time. I mean, one treadmill at a time. Right - totally meant treadmill.

Good luck!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Thankyou Wimsey! Great answer...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i had a friend once like this and she would eat a handfull of penuts every night before she went to bed. i am not sure if it worked for her or not because her weight issues ended up being because of a serious health problem and not a fast metabolism. but someone told her about it so obviously it has worked for someone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I just have to type the word f*o*o*d and I gain ten pounds. Dang, there it goes again! Guess I didn't type quietly enough. However, for my dad, we used ensure to bring up his weight and stablize him. (Diabetic)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• get pregnant again lol. I have the same problem I can't gain weight for anything but I seem to gain a lot when I am pregnant.
    Anonymous