Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does any one know where to get loops at you know the kind to make potholders?????


Asked by crazycrazymom74 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Wal~MArt has them in their craft department. You might also check out Hoby Loby, Michaels and Ebay.

    Answer by coolmawmy at 3:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • yep or a craft store but i have gotten them at walmart!

    Answer by koalagirl78 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • Any craft store or sewing store such as Joann's. I beleieve Toys-R-Us carries them as well.

    Answer by coco157 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • michaels

    Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • any craft department should sell them I've also seen them at the dollar tree!

    Answer by s_r_d3 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

  • Joanne ect. carries them also.

    Answer by silenceisbliss at 6:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008