Where did I leave the remote control?

halfpint_ny

Asked by halfpint_ny at 11:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Check the fridge! I've actually done that. And I found a bottle of A-1 under the sink one time. lol.... too much on my mind, I think!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• In the Bathroom
    Anonymous

• my babies always take it and put it in thier room
    lovelyme1006

Answer by lovelyme1006 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• bathroom, dresser, pantry, in between the couch cushions.... Sometimes I wish I could just push a button on the tv that would make my remote peep at me so I know where my remote is, cause you know I never go around asking "Now where did I put that TV?"

Darn-it now somebody is now going to tell me 1) they already came up with this or 2) steal my idea from me and become the next big millionaire. ~~

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• That walk across the room to push the button on the cable box 23 times was a pain in the ***. And, I still haven't found the remote. Turning the light on in this room might help, but that would involve getting up again...
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Sometimes I wish I could just push a button on the tv that would make my remote peep at me so I know where my remote is, cause you know I never go around asking "Now where did I put that TV?"

That's funny... and I thought of it too.... they are on cordless phones, why not remotes!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• couch cushions! or under the couch. that is where mine always is.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• couch, refrigerator, car, outside?? I once threw ours out in a pizza box in the dumpster!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Sometimes we'll find ours in the kids toy box.
    CrystalRhine

Answer by CrystalRhine at 2:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2008