Winter itch

I have really bad winter itch this year. I am using Eucerin calming itch relief but it's not doing a thing I still feel like my skin is crawling. Any better products out there or something I can make at home to help?

BubblesB

Asked by BubblesB at 11:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• What I did was take a bath with oatmeal(right out of the cardboard container) put it in a satchel so that the oats don't come out so much that they clog the tub, after that rub extra virgin or just virgin olive oil on your skin it instantly soothes itch and it moisturizes for a long time.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• make sure your not using HOT water and that it is warm, because that will make your skin worse in the winter time
    determind

Answer by determind at 11:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I use a wonderful product called RENEW lotion. It is 7-8x's the strength of Eucerin and is even effective with rosecea and eczema. I don't htink there is anything better on the market.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 1:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009