How early do you get PMS symptoms?

DH and I aren't TTC but we're not using protection or BC, we're just 'lettin it happen' on God's timing. I am due to get AF on the 16th or 17th (which sucks b/c that's DH's birthday!!!) But I have been moody and achy and boobs hurt since the 6th and 7th... so that's a week and a half of "PMS" if it's pms. I am recently off birth control, so I'm not all back to normal yet I guess.
How long does your PMS start on average before your period comes? Is a week and a half normal? even before BC I usually only had a few days...lol so this sucks!!!
^.^

MamaCatCat

Asked by MamaCatCat at 11:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• Mine start a week to two weeks before sometimes, other times it is just 2 days. I think really it depends on my stress level.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 11:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The older I get the more PMS I get.  Every other month is different, one month, no pms then I feel like crap for two weeks the next month.  On the up side, my boobs stopped being sore today.  ;) You can be pregers, time will tell.  Best wishes

1Redapple

Answer by 1Redapple at 8:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i get my pms two weeks before my boobs get so sore and huge and for me a couple of days before af i have to pee all the time dont know why but i guess everyones different!!
    Anonymous