do you have the IUD? And when does the spotting and cramping you get from it stop? My doc gave it to me while I wasent on my monthly hell. She said normaly thats when they do it.

russian-mommy

Asked by russian-mommy at 11:43 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• i had spotting for 3 months then 3 yrs w/o a period or getting pregs. got it out in aug of this year, got one period (super lite for 3 days) and got pregs that month!! hang in there, it is worth it!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ive had it since Aug of 07 and I feel like I am spotting atleast 2 wks out of the month. The cramps suck and I think it is different for everyone, I do feel like even my spotting is getting less each time so I hope for me it will stop soon. Good Luck! you just have to deal with it and it SUCKS!!!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 11:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I got my IUD in October 08 while on my period. My cramping only lasted a day or two and my spotting only lasted a handful of days. In November I got my period at the normal time but it was much lighter and in December I didn't have one at all.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009