Do you think...

that the heavier your baby the harder the labor?
I am praying for my lil girl to be about 6lbs.....because I think it will easier. But I'd like to hear from all that have gone thru it.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 11:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not necessarily. my hardest labor was my smallest baby, 6 lb 8.9 oz.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• girl i was 16 when i had my son.. i only weighted 100 lb b4 preggo.. at the end of my brith i weighted 150lb and my son weighted at brith 7lb 11oz im a really small girl and i puched out a pretty big baby... my trick was that i walked ALOT my husband had me walking all over florida.. and then like 2 days after giving brith to my son i only weighted 114lb.. all that weight was baby...lol
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• weight has nothing to do with the pain, it's all about fear. if you are afraid, you will hurt more because of tension. take the steps you need to now, to learn to relax and let go of fear. you don't want to remember this time as terrible, but beautiful.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 12:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2009