What would u suggest that i, a 16 year old do?

Seeing as how my last period was october 8th,2008 and i ain't had a period since. but i have had sexual intercourse atleast 3 times since then.

LaQuetta

Asked by LaQuetta at 11:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• first off dont have sex lol second get a pg test at the dr's they cant by law tell your parents if you are or arent..just tell your mom you dont feel well and have her make a dr apt...does your mom know your active..why arent you on birth controll..
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think you should go pee on a stick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I suggest you take a pregnancy test, then make a dr appt. You probably need to talk to your parents as well
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 11:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yeah, I agree that you should go take a test...and then go from there.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Take a test or go to the doctor. If you're not then get on some birth control
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• u should sit down with your mom or dad and tell them what going on thats the bast thing to do..having your parents back is the best feeling and that way if u are or not your mom could be there and help you do what you have to do..
    good luck
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I would say you made be pregnant. I would also talk to your parents if you still live with them. They will help you after they get over the initial shock if you are pregnant. I would also make an appointment to see an ob/gyn even if you aren't pregnant to find out what may be going on. Have you used any forms of birth control? good luck with everything
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009