Did you have A Baby & Never Felt Well or Right Ever Again?

Am I the only one that had A Baby & never Felt Well or right Again? I felt like the Life Was sucked out of me & I had no more Quality of life or Health Again.. Everything Going wrong... Migraines The Bad Diastasis Recti, Being Tired all the time, Stress, Unwellness. Etc.... Sure I had close to a 9lb.# Baby & left the hospital looking fine! I didn't have A 22" inch waiste when I left but A little Jelly & a 26" inch Waist Etc.. I Love my Daughters who are now 24 & 29!! But Never Felt me Ever Again... Anyone else??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:53 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I havent felt the same.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 11:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• There are 6 things every mother needs. Identity, Growth, Help, Relationship, Perspective, and Hope. Examine your life in each of these areas and take steps to get your life back. Get professional help too if you need it. As you repair these areas, my guess is your physical life will change as well.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 12:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Im so glad your questions pop up on my profile. I really don't know how to get to the Q&A thing. Yes I tell everyone the same thing. I never had to visit a doctor until after I had my daughter. During my pregnancy I had so much heart burn like you wouldn't believe, never had it before. Later I get a gall bladder attack when I was about 5 months pregnant with her. I thought I was in labor the pain was that bad. Well, 6 months after she was born I had to have it removed and have had digestive problems ever since. It's getting better though. I was also told that I have a thyroid hormone imbalance. I didn't get any medication since I was pregnant again but lost the baby 2 months later. So yeah being pregnant puts a lot of stress on a womans body but the outcome is wonderful. I have a beautiful healthy 2 year old girl that I love with all my heart. Exercise and eat healthy is what Im going to do for no on.
    angelicamj

Answer by angelicamj at 6:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I can't say that was the case for me, but everyone changes a little bit. I know that I never felt so fulfilled than when I became a Mother. But all you can do is take care of yourself the best that you can, have regular check-ups, eat well, exercise and do things in your life that make you happy. We may all have to face certain medical issues as time goes on. Do some research on your symptoms on webmd.com, you may be able to find out how to feel better.
    LiveLoveLaugh

Answer by LiveLoveLaugh at 5:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009