How many days should your period last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Health

• Everyone's different. I think "normal" is 7 days...but some have it 3 days and some have it 10.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• So if a person only has one for 2 or 3 days does that mean she can still get pregnant?
    Anonymous

• Yes! Absolutely! You still ovulate.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have had two children...but im trying for another one soon... i want my kids to be close in age... I missed teh whole month of June but had one in May....now i started but it has stopped after 2 days :( do you think i should call a doctor about this?
    Anonymous

• If you feel better talking to the doctor, then I would. Otherwise you can get an ovulation kit to determine when you're ovulating since your periods aren't consistant. I don't think that missing periods or having shorter ones is too serious though...unless you're having pains or something.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• nope no pains..just no periods...its kinda funny because i hate when that time of the month comes around but now i just want it to come and stay for a bit....lol
    Anonymous

• *shrugs* mine last 4 days.. Every girl is different.
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 12:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2008