Update....out of hospital

They released me! Yay! My doctor says I need to take it easy because it looks like I'm going to go early.... As for my wicked 90 year old landlord... or should I say slum lord. She is not allowed to come near me because she can't control her self... My guy is moving our stuff on Sunday to our new place soooo all should be good... It was so wrong what she did to my son and my unborn child... (She busted in my apt and scared my son and I half to death yelling about a porch window being open. I didn't open it but she insisted that I did. I had to go to the ER bc she caused me to have contractions and pain in my groin bc it upset me so much) I try to remain calm but sometimes your body cant when your scared half to death... Thank you moms for the support.. I do have a ? I have this pain in my groin area, where its causing me to limp. Doc says it might not go away until i have the baby. Has anyone had this ?

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 11:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that...it's called pubic symphsis or something like that lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Did it go away for you before you delivered?
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 12:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• No, it got worse lol. It would actually pop, you could feel and hear it. As the baby gets heavier there's more pressure. It will go away after delivery
    Anonymous

• If you have a chiropractor they can help with SOME of the discomfort. But make sure it's one you trust.
    sharpiegirl

Answer by sharpiegirl at 12:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i have that my midwife told me to get a birthing ball a try to pop my hips if that doesnt work i feel for you cause i know how badly that can hurt gl and god bless
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2009