What would be on your list to prepare your departure from this world ?

One of my fave films is called " My Life Without Me " it touches on a subject which I myself am not prepared to deal with. So I go to finally thinking what would be on my list be if I knew I learned I had a short time left to live.

1. Record video diaries for my loved ones
2. I'd stay awake as long as possible to do all the things I feel are left to be done , with my hubby.
3. Prepare a list for my son, a guide thru life with motherly advise.
4. I'd say exactly what I thought typically I'm a lot more sensitive to others reactions and feelings. I'll really say what's on my mind without second guessing on how the other person will take it.
5. Every night would be family date night.
6. Arrange how I'd like my send off to be.

so what would be on your list?

You don't want to miss the film I suggest you go to my homepage to view the trailer.

HazyPerception

Asked by HazyPerception at 11:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess it would depend. If I was at the end of a long life, not much. Maybe write a letter to my kids and husband. Let everybody know i want to be cremated (although I'm pretty sure everyone knows that already, my whole fam. is gung-ho cremation)
    If I was young, I would spend a lot of time with my family and probably talk to or write letters to my kids. IDK, I guess I prefer to deal with that if it comes around.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Having lost my mother when I was only 11 years old and then my remaining brothers and I were torn apart to separate families, each of us have very little memories of our mother and there are very few people that know of us who knew her so we have no idea what type of person she was except for what we remember of her as children.
    With this thought in mind I would....
    1. Create memory books for each of my children of their own with family histories as far back as can be remembered and with family trees as far back as can be found.
    2. Personal notes to each child in journals I have been creating since they were born. I have one begun for my first grandchild due to be born soon.
    3. Everyone already knows of my burial wishes and know that I want to be remembered as I was when I was living, not as I died.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009