Salva diviorunm have you ever heard of it or done it?

It's legal...check it out...google it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Salvia is illegal in some states and many countries. The U.S. states that prohibit salvia divinorum are: Louisiana, Missouri, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Delaware, Maine, North Dakota, Illinois, Kansas, and Virginia.

Salvia is illegal in the following countries: Germany, Japan, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, South Korea, Brazil, Italy, Sweden
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yeah its legal...it always has been...I had friends in high school who did it...I did it myself a couple of times...the effects don't last very long, IMO its a waste of money, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• What is it?
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• *Correction* It has always been legal as far as I know. We were able to buy it in smoke shops, and we didn't even have to be 18. Don't know about it now (if there is an age limit to buy it) since it has been like...7 years since then.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It is of the sage family, and if you smoke it it gives hallucinogenic effects, but they last no longer than 15 mins (and that's for the really potent stuff). But I think it was used back in the day as an herb for rituals and whatnot, not really sure.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Heard of it, but it is illegal here.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i have heard of it, but no i have not smoked it, i would'nt ever.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2009