Can you get Pregnant while your on the Depo shot??

The other day....I just felt weird and and kept thinking i was prego again...so i called family planning to tell them i was gonna come in to take a pregnancy text...and she asked if I had missed a shot and i said know...Then she said well if I was you I wouldn't waste my money...Should I still take one? or No

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can get pregnant on any type of BC. None of it is 100%. If you feel the need to take a test, then take one..but next time to avoid negative responses from the family I would do it in private. When I was on the shot I swear I took a test every month...cause I never had a period because of it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yes you can
    msjtwin

Answer by msjtwin at 12:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Nothing is 100%, so yup, anything is possible.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lol.ask my 4 year old. i was on depo. nothing is 100%
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• well geez...Thats kinda messed up...that a family planning doctor would say don't waste your money...like telling me i couldn't get pregnant!! gosh that makes me really mad.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I was on depo for about a year. always had my shots on time and everything. and then one month i missed my period...9 months later my son was born...you do the math, lol.
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i would go a head and do a test if you feel something is not right lol both my sisters got pregos with the shot that is one thing i will never use
    Anonymous