Peeping Tom's over the shower curtain?

Does anyone else get halfway through their shower, only to look up and see your grinning hubby looking down at you? Lol, mine does, it seems like almost everytime I shower, and scares the sh*t out of me EVERY time too!! lol

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 12:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dh just peeks in at the edge of the shower curtain most of the time, I dont like it because I dont get much alone time, so the shower is a pleasant break for me. But sometimes he stands on the edge of the tub and peeks over the top and takes a picture of me!
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My SO does it to me...but I do it to him too!! lol
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well not that but my husband is a cop so when he has to go to the bathroom he just comes home and a few times ill be done with my shower and turn the water off to step out and there he is sitting on the toilet..... I never hear him come in!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My husband does it all the time. The way our bathroom is set up, you can actually see into the shower while looking in the mirror, so I do that!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my husband does it every now and then and when he does i think it soo cute..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My son does that. I look up from washing my hair or something and WHAM, he's peeking at me. He's only 3, so it's still OK.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• We have clear shower doors, no curtain. So he just posts up on the toilet (lid down) like he's watching a movie. And he'll open the door and grab me, too. BUT...I do the same thing to him. LOL
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• When it was just us, we thought it would be a great idea to have a clear shower curtain. 2 kids later...not so much. Our peeping tom days are over!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• LOL....I wish! My hubby is so modest he won't even let me see him naked! If I peek in at him while he's taking a shower he gets so angry and then lectures me when he gets out about how a person has a right to privacy in the shower. I tell him to get a grip that it's not the first time I've seen his equipment. Jeesh!
    Anonymous

• LMAO justamom!!!

Anon: how do ya'll have sex if he won't let you see him naked? lol not trying to be mean, just curious!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009