Does anyone know where I can find a honest,affordable temporary housekeeper in the Chicago/Berwyn area?

We moved into a 3br 2bth full bsmnt home about a month ago and I'm having a really hard time keeping up with the housework. I have a couple medical problems right now and the pain just doesn't allow me to do what needs to be done.I really need the help. My SO is trying his best but he working xtra hours right now. Any idea's ladies?

mmnjp03

Asked by mmnjp03 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Are you on disability? If so, you might be able to qualify for a personal assistant, and it can be anyone as long as it's not your husband or parents. My husband does it for his mom since she's disabled and he gets paid through the state (we are also in IL).
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• The Maid Home Services
    www.maids.com      Housekeeper Chicago. Nobody Outcleans The Maids.
    but the grocery store bulliten boards are full of ad's for women that clean.  So will allot of the local churches in your area.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• my house is out of control filthy from as summer as te house mom to 15,16 an 17 bys...csn anyone help, i cry when i come home, need some pro help i am in augarland tx outside o houstonh
    mauren

Answer by mauren at 3:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2008