WHATS YOUR BIGGEST REGRET IN LIFE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in

• My biggest regret is having an abortion when I was 18. it was against my beliefs and it took me many years to forgive myself for being so weak.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 12:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• droping out high school
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• giving up my house, car and friends for a man... married him and lost it all beacsue of him and then divorced him 2 yrs later
    Anonymous

• allowing myself to be phisically abused for so long.
    Anonymous

• Not finishing college before I had kids.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well, it's not really MY regret since I didn't really have any control over it... but I regret that my back was never fixed. It's hurt me my whole life, and my parents never had it checked out. Found out in my 20's I have EXTENSIVE damage & need surgery --- and then was told that I started complaining about pain when I was dropped at age 5.

If they'd had it looked at then, I'd be in MUCH better health now.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Not speaking up more about things I thought were right or wrong BEFORE I turned 40. LOL! I wish I wouldn't have worried so much about what others would've thought....I've learned that what I think and believe is what makes me who I am and I should never settle for less than what I am okay with. I am proud of me and I LIKE ME!
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 2:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

Next question in
How often...