How do you feel about Oprah?

I just wanted to know what other's thought about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NizojZIX7Aw

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• All I can say is WOW, I had NO idea. Shocking!
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I've never liked her really. Her stuff lately makes me sad. I do believe she will be held responsible one day for it all.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I had a feeling what the youtube link was too before I even view it just now, but I checked it out be be sure.... Personally I stop watching her YEARS ago and I really don't care, although I do think it's sad that so many will take her or any celeb word as the "gospel" truth without thinking about it for themselves....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• LOL.... i'm sorry...but i like her... i could care less what peoples religion is... i have my own beleifs... i like it that way..and i keep thoughs beleifs to myself for a reason... because i'm not going to sit there and let anyone tell me i'm wronge to feel the way i feel.. i dont feel my opinion or take on things of that matter are anyone elses buss. i dont feel anyone has the right to Judge or get stupied over the matter... *shrugs*
    ALSO!!

"OHHH NOES!!! Bored houswives are taking control of their personal beleifs! Must bow to the alter of Oprah! Must bow to Oooopaaaarahhhh!! Mmmm brains."

Lmao that is funny ;p (made me giggle)
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 12:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I've never liked her anyway. What she had to say is a mess!
    Marisa940

Answer by Marisa940 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• WOW....really unsettling. I sent a copy of that to my Pastor.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 2:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Renee....what are your thoughts on it? I was stunned when I seen that video.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 2:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Oprah is SOO going to hell!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I like to watch her sometimes, b/c I think that some of the shows that she does are very informative. I do however think that she nees to leave her beliefs out of it. She is such a high profile place and so many take her word for it without doing any research for themselves. Sad.

Would I feel that way if she was preaching my beliefs, prob not.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 4:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Was the Michelle Duggar, the mom with 17 kids who was standing and responding to her--she had the longer hair, brown.

I don't like Oprah very much. I've never seen this view of her. It does not bother me because I know who I am. I just don't care for Oprah's style and smugness.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:39 AM on Jul. 17, 2008