Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I bought some Water Babies on ebay because I have a pattern to make clothes for them and was wondering do I need a special tool to fill them up with water? and if I do where do I get one?

Answer Question

Asked by Minnesotamom at 12:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • god it has been so long since i have seen those i don't remember but i dont think so

    Answer by jodi205 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

  • If they're like the one I had when I was a kid it just had this funnel thing that you stuck in their back and used, you could probably use a regular funnel you get anywhere to do it.

    Answer by unknwndreamer at 3:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

  • You do need that special funnel to fill them. I think it was Mattel who manufactured them, wasn't it? You could contact the company to ask them about purchasing a replacement.

    Answer by PSMother at 5:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.