What do you do with old wedding photos and stuff?

If I keep running across these things a simple picture makes me want to cave. I need to stay strong but don't want to part with 14 years of memories.

natenally

Asked by natenally at 3:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• What I did was kept them in a scrap book and put my sons name on them, he will get them to keep when he is old enough to take care of them. After all we were married before we had him, so therefore he has a right to have his parents wedding pictures even though we are no longer married.
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 4:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Put them in albums and leave them out where people can look at them. Or, scan them or have them scanned so that you can store them without actually having them lying around your house.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 3:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Just organize them into an album or scrapbook or photo box. For the other stuff just keep the most sentimental stuff and get rid of the rest. I had this thing where looking at the picture of my old flame would actually help me get over him. and it worked. It helped because the pictures where organized and made me feel better bout that.
    happilymarried

Answer by happilymarried at 3:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Stuff them away in a box and stick them out in the garage or somewhere you won't see it...at least until you're emotionally strong enough to handle seeing the stuff.
    Meg_the_Mermaid

Answer by Meg_the_Mermaid at 3:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008