How can I fix my relationship if at all

Sam63

Asked by Sam63 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Details would be helpful!
    Anonymous

• Communication is best way I know of to resolve most problems with someone. To listen and be comfortable enough to talk about your feelings.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It's hard 2 give u advice when there's really nothing 2 go off of, but just be open and honest with your partner and just try to remind them of how much u love them. Good Luck Hun!
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 12:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• depending on the situation, details would be useful, take the time to assess the problems. Many time we already now the anwers to our own ploblem because the answers have always been clear. We sometime ignore them because of sentimental or emontional reason. Take a strp back see what the problem really is and then see if it is worth saving.
    StepmommyRee

Answer by StepmommyRee at 1:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well whats wrong with it?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well I'll take a stab at it without information. Listen to what he says. Don't try to "win" arguments- there is no winner, and besides why try to make him feel like a loser. Don't try to change him, but that doesn't mean that you can't tell him of things you need or don't like. Don't crowd him. Find out what he likes and try to provide that. Make it about him.

Answer by Bmat at 1:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009