Ok, onto lighter subjects, lol

Anyone have any good plans for this weekend? I'm looking for something fun to do with my family:)

micrespo

Asked by micrespo at 12:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no kids this weekend...~cheeky grin~
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• No plans. The weather is supposed to be tricky- ice and freezing rain, so we'll probably stay in and watch movies.

Answer by Bmat at 12:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• No naughty things, mamakirs. LOL
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• DH works all weekend :sniff sniff: But I'm hoping the weather is nice so I can take the babies to the park, if not we'll just hang around at home
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• cleaning i'm with Bmat its supposed to get bad and i am going no where.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• staying home with DD cause of the snow storm tomorrow . . . maybe I'll take her out and build us a snow woman if the snow is right. I plan on cooking most of the weekend though . . . just got done grocery shopping for the week and Im stoked to be in the kitchen!!! Bbq pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, banana bread, pasta fagioli, lentil soup over couscous, maybe some homemade apple cider . . . mmmmmm Im on a roll ladies! These are all new recipes for me (except for the cider) so Im super excited to get started!!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Art fair tomorrow and DH is going to start going to Saturday church with us.....which will be interesting....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My sister is coming to visit so not sure yet but something fun i hope!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Birthday party at 10:30 tomorrow morn, then I promised to bbsit for some friends tomorrow evening, 5 kids plus my 3, Am I crazy or what!?!? Then Sunday it's time to get ready for the school week, probably clean, get laundry finished and it's early to bed... Hubby won't be home until the end of the month so it's all about the kids until then...
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 1:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I am going to relax and probably clean a bit. I feel like I have been non stop go go go for a long while. But I always plan on relaxing and something always comes up. I am booked for the next 3 weekends after this one so I want to make the best of it. Though we do have a kids birthday party to go to tomorrow but that is my only plan and I am sticking to it lol!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009