need some advice....

hi im 24 years old with a 3 year old son. with my son i didnt get any pregnancy symptoms... had my period last month (november 2008) and a very short one in december... My periods are always 28 days and last 5 days long. well this month it lasted three days. about a week and half ago my nipples are sore, breast are heavier and fuller, light pulling on my right side. lower backache, and been feeling nausea.. i started spotting on the 7th about 5 pm. and it ended today so it only lasted a day and a half.... is this implantation bleeding???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no.
    Anonymous

• Typically implantation bleeding does not last that long. It usually only lasts 1-3 days. It can be pink, brown or red in color and is is lighter in volume and shorter in duration than a normal period. It typically occurs 6-12 days after conception and can often be mistaken for a period that is a bit early and light/short.
    Anonymous