Is this normal?

I have been getting really dizzy to the point of passing out for a few weeks now. At first i thought it was my blood pressure because if i ate, i felt better. But the other day while i ate right before i got to work and my co-workers had to half carry me to a chair. My doctor said to just eat regularly but it hasn't helped so far.

Lilglowy

Asked by Lilglowy at 12:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• When I was anemic I would get dizzy really easily. Have they checked your iron?
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 12:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i called my doctor and the nurse said to just eat regularly, which i do. they did blood tests on my first appointment and my most recent one. the last one was testing for down syndrom and stuff though.
    Lilglowy

Answer by Lilglowy at 8:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009