What do you do everyday that makes you motivated?

Britmum72

Asked by Britmum72 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i clean, i like to clean so it kind of puts me in a good mood. sounds crazy i know i just turn the radio on and go to it. of course my fourteen month old keeps me quite motivated also lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Look at my children :) and play the cleaning game! I love to clean and play with my kids!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I teach exercise and dance, and when I am not teaching, I spend a lot of time preparing for the classes.

Answer by Bmat at 1:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I would just find something to clean "even though pretty much everything is done." that's about all i really do...I never can figure out what else to do...It gets boring real easy....
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'll admit Im not motivated every day. There are some days that I wake up and I say, "Ok, DD! we're going to walk 20 minutes to dunkin donuts right now!" and other days I wake up and say, "Ok, DD. Mama does not feel rested . . . Im going to curl up and read a book while you destroy the house" lol But mostly I make plans for myself the night before. Last night I made arrangements to borrow a car so I could go grocery shopping. And then of course once I get home I need to start cooking, so that's what got me up and at em today. Had I not made those plans last night, I prolly would have just stayed inside today, cause its SO COLD outside!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Money is a good motivator.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Put on some good tunes, turn it up, pull my daughter up into my arms and dance around the house being silly.
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I usually have a list of things to do,
    stain doors,
    house related chores
    clean the house
    laundry,
    wash cars, weather permitting
    take dogs to the groomers,
    teachers meetings, etc etc
    I don't do it all in one day, I spread it out through the week.
    My goal is to have it all done by the time my hubby comes home(he works out of state) so I can give him and the boys all of my attention
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 1:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'm in college earning a degree and my family relies on me to keep the household running!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Take care of my kids, have a cup of coffee, read the paper, take a shower and get dressed.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009