Does anyone know what circumcision typically costs in the state of Minnesota now?

youngmommi2be

Asked by youngmommi2be at 11:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Cost can vary greatly depending on the doctor, the facility, and the method. Since it is a cosmetic surgery, many insurance companies have dropped coverage for circumcision, and I'm pretty sure that Minnesota is one of the 16+ states that have dropped it from Medicaid coverage. Most prices I've heard range from $200 - $500.

If you don't have the money, don't worry. It's actually easier to take care of a baby who isn't cut, and with how much the circ rate has dropped intact boys shouldn't have to worry about locker room teasing in the future.

sallymoon

Answer by sallymoon at 12:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I also live in Minnesota but I think if you have insurance it covers it . do you have private insurance or Medical asstiance?
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I don't know about minnesota, but in arkansas I paid $500.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 4:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2008