If you cloth diaper, how many do you have per child?

Im thinking about getting started and I need to know how many I would need for my 17 month old son. I plan on washing them every other day. How many would you suggest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good move !! For very friendly and complete information, go to www.littlefornow.com - Little For Now. She helps you look at lots of details.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I only used cloth with my first and we used a diaper service. You should look into those. They helped alot. My dd was allergic to the plastic for a long time otherwise I wouldnt have used cloth.

Answer by gemgem at 1:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I've CD'd my son(our fifth) since birth. When he was tiny I had about 12 covers and 24 prefolds. I have never used a service(and wouldn't) As he gets older he usesless diapers.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I just rad that baby is 17 months. 12 a day would probably be more than enough. My 22 month old only wears 7 or 8 in a day. Some days he uses less.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My son 2yrs old and uses about 6 cloth diapers a day... and one disposable at night. I keep 24 cloth diapers available just in case I don't have time to get around to laundry, LOL!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009