has anyone tried botanical make up

botanical or mineral makeup

bhavrisha

Asked by bhavrisha at 1:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, personally I do not like them. It wont cover up my flaws at all unless you get it too dark whick looks tacky too lol. And it feels funny on my face. But I have very fair skin. My mom has slightly darker skin and that is the only kind of make-up she will buy and it works well on her.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have used it also, and i am not a fan of it. I used the bare minerals, and it covered well, but to me, when i sweated, it would burn my face, and it settled into the creases real bad. I also tried the loreal mineral make up , and didn't like it. Bu mid day, it was wore off and it didn't look like i was wearing any make up. My ultimate favorite make up it the Mary kay Cream to Powder foundation. It covers well , but not too much, lasts all day, and is quick to put on.
    Anonymous

• I love the No.7 brand at Target. They are a natural make up company. Check them out! If you have money to spend, try the products at Whole Foods..very expensive but all natural.
    kimchimom

Answer by kimchimom at 10:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yes, Nicole Miller has an awesome line of all natural makeup!
    lovemyfamily6

Answer by lovemyfamily6 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009