Work at home

Does anyone know of any good jobs to do from home where you start making money pretty fast and you dont have to do a bunch of stuff before they even hire you? I am a nursing student and need some extra money, but want to be at home.

Cherish050307

Asked by Cherish050307 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey girl. Good for you on the nursing. That's a hard job but I commend anyone who can handle it. As far as working from home, you can sign up for free at DiamondCreek Candles. The candles are awesome, different than you have ever seen; there are no contracts to sign ever and you can leave whenever you want. YOu can make $ pretty quick because these things sell themselves. Check out my link below. I'll help you get started and will be here for anything you need.
    Staci

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Hey Mama, I have five children at home and homeschool them and I needed to make some extra cash fast. Now a year later I make enough to make ends meet and love it. Plus with Shaklee Infinite Possibilities 2009 "A Healthier Life for Everyone and a Better Life for Anyone!" How would you like to earn $1000 or $1500 in the month of January, February or March?  and also earning residual income for life. Live calls are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at noon andTuesday, Thursday at 7pm EST Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 451-6100 Participant Access Code: 904732 checkout my site at www.shaklee.net/zaranis Best of luck in your search

Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• what do you really want to do? do you want a job that you are stuck at the computer and still cannnot have your free time - or are you wanting your own schedule and to earn and income on your terms? Big difference between a job and a business - i have 3 home based businesses and devote my time on my terms. I build residuals so even if I don't want to work for a bit, the income continuees to come in...
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It depends on what you are interested in.   I think it is just as easy to start your own business and there are alot of great ideas!  I found what I wanted to do at www.stuffformoms.info.  They have excellent possibilities as well as Freelance Job links as well.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I've searched for a while and found our team that I have now been with for 2 years. It really depends on what you are interested in. If you are looking to stay at home and own your own business where you decide what hours to work and on what days I would love to talk to you. There is great opportunities out there you just have to find the one for you. Go to my website http://www.prioritiesinlife.com and Get More Info. Once you fill out the short form I will contact you so we can schedule a time to talk and see if our team is the right fit for you. Look forward to hearing from you.
    3kidmama

Answer by 3kidmama at 6:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences?  If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most.  Build a list and use that to begin your search.  General rule of thumb:  Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).   I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS.  I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Check out www.mythirtyone.com/Hardin

We sell monogrammed purses, totes, lunch bags, home decor. etc.

Thanks,Tammy
    Tammy1114

Answer by Tammy1114 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• www.mywish4you is the only answer for financial freedom today. Everyones so afraid of losing their jobs (if you havent already) And, this is TAX FREE. Lets all start helping each other. That the only way we'll make it in this world. 708-489-1241
    hopingtohave1

Answer by hopingtohave1 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009