How do you feel about.....

Flint trying to get some bail out money? Think he's jumping on the band wagon? Do you think the porn industry should get any money? I don't, but.... it is an industry, same as say GM, that is suffering from the recession.

my4lads

Asked by my4lads at 1:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think everyone is going to jump on the bandwagon bc they can. None of them should have been bailed out. But it was said early on when you open the door all the rats come in. That is what is happening.

Answer by gemgem at 1:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't agree with any of the bailout, but particularly not for the Porn industry. It doesn't take an education or technical skills to have sex every which way. They can find another industry to get into or go to VoTech and get a trade. Maybe they should learn to tend bar. People drink when times are good, and when times are bad. Especially when times are bad.
    Anonymous

• Flynt has not had attention for a while and this is nothing more than a publicity stunt. The man is so gross and in a disgusting industry. They don't need a bailout they need Jesus.
    Anonymous

• I don't think that the porn industry should qualify for any bail out money. I can understand the automotive companies b/c of how much money and how many jobs can be attributed to the industry but porn...not so much.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think Flynt is making a statement by asking for help. In his industry, people make money by f*cking other people.

Same is true for many government organizations, and these big business companies that have their hands out.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh Ginger! I like the way you think!
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 1:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It's a PR stunt, to make a statement. I don't believe he expects, wants or even needs any money.

Call him what you want Larry Flynt is a smart man.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I completely agree with you Friday. He is just drawing attention. Funny though.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• New kind of Stimulus Package.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I will call him a gross douche bag but never will call him smart. He sells sex anyone can do that most have the morals to not.
    Anonymous