what do i do when it crys and i don't know whats wrong with it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• It?

Answer by gemgem at 1:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• well hmmm why are you calling your baby it?? but anyways just try to walk him/her around, sing, maybe feed him/her, just try to do silly things to make him/her laugh.
    Anonymous

• First of all it??? Second, try cradling him/her firmly but not tight, lightly bounce or walk around, make shhh sounds, and pat their bottom in a heartbeat rhythm. PM me if you need any other help.
    lvlymummy08

Answer by lvlymummy08 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Swaddling is good if the baby is still young enough, like 5 weeks or younger. Other than that, singing, bouncing, dancing. And stop calling your baby it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Go through a list of things;
    check diaper, change if needed
    feed
    rock in a rocking chair
    hold closely
    lay him/her on their belly and rub their tummy
    talk to them in a soothing voice
    I always sang to my babies, my boys still love it when I do
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 1:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It come on whats wrong with you thats a human not an IT.sing to your baby or rock with your baby or something but dont call your baby an IT HOW RUDE CAN YOU BE.
    poony_girl

Answer by poony_girl at 2:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Maybe give IT up for adoption.
    Anonymous

• Ouch anon 12:02. She is young, she is frustrated. Granted she should have more respect for her child, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't have him.
    Anonymous

• I am guessing she is talking about a puppy? If it is at night he probably misses his mom. They say a ticking clock and a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel would help. If he still cries during the day, try petting, but if that doesn't help, consult a vet.
    If it is a baby that you are talking about, then I find this chilling. The baby is a person. Try changing him or her, make sure they aren't hungry, make sure nothing is pinching or hurting- such as diaper rash, make sure they are burped. If you think of the baby as "it" then it could well be that they are in desperate need of cuddling. If there is sign of a fever or the baby not eating, then take them to a doctor. If you feel unable to care for a little one, please let someone else do it.

Answer by Bmat at 2:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• it can't be a baby? this is a TEEN section, what's an IT? your daughter? nothing, if shes a teen, she got hormone raging right about now.
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 2:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009