Does your SO let the outcome of a football game ruin his day?

My DH does and is in such a pissy mood today! He's an OU fan and needless to say their loss last night against Florida put him in a really bad mood. He's so mad that I would love to check into a to hotel for the next couple of days...I think it will take him that long to cool off!! THANKS A LOT FLORIDA!!!!! LOL

Does anyone else experience the "Football" bad mood? Please say I'm not alone here...LOL

happy2bme7

Asked by happy2bme7 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is the same way. If FL had lost, he would be out of his mind in a bad mood! He's even worse during baseball season! Men...........it just doesn't make any sense. Although, the flip side, he's so happy that FL won, it's kinda sickening...........it's a GAME!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• We watched last night, and though we're disappointed, hubby's not raging mad.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Nope we both hate football. Its wonderful.

Answer by gemgem at 1:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh, thank God my husband doesnt like football lol. Its just a stupid game and your husband had no control of it why would that make him mad? I guess its a man thing.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• we just watch pro ball and he loves the steelers so yes he turns into an ass if they loss (which is alot lol) but its worse during the playoffs.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Football. Baseball, Hmmm Basketball you name it if his team loses he gets crappy. I have learned to deal with it but it drives me batty, he is the same way if he goes to play golf and does not do has well has he wanted. Grrrr!!1
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Nope....that would be me... I get uber ticky when my team loses.. I was not a fun person to be around when we got our behinds handed to us last weekend in the NFL playoffs... I'm still peeved and it's been a week!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 2:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't let my husband watch football...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh yea. When Texas Tech lost to Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl, he was upset for 3 full days after it!! I can understand being disappointed because your team lost, but to be all grumpy about everything for that long? It's something I will never understand....Men. lol
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Not at all.
    He doesn't watch football...LOL :P
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009