just curious

How many men would a woman have to sleep with for you to consider her a s**t?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I consider a woman a slut if she jumps from one man to another and another just for the sex.
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on the woman. A woman who just does one night stands is different from one who has sex with different guys that she is in a relationship with. Sometimes a woman makes a mistake and sleeps with a guy and ends up not staying with him. But really it's more of if a guy thinks a woman is a slut instead of what other women think of her since she'll inevitably end up with a man who will have to deal with her past.
    Anonymous

• I dont think there is a set number. If she sleeps with 10 guys in a week, thats slutty, even if they were her first 10 ever.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• it depends on the age of the woman..and if she has just had alot of relationships...but it also depends on if she just meets the guy then sleeps with him or messes around with a married man....that is a slut...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Well, how many women does a man have to sleep with to make him a s**t? None, right.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• woman are who they are, and it doesn't matter how many guys she sleeps with . I don't think that makes her a slut. guys can do it why cant we?
    mommy-in-pink

Answer by mommy-in-pink at 1:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• LOL oh wow. I dont know I mean it all depends how the woman actually is. She could have slept with 15 and no one can tell. I think it all depends how she is and if you can tell a sl** from a normal more conservative woman.
    momiangeleyes

Answer by momiangeleyes at 2:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Walk of Shame: What it means to be a "Slut" - Feature
    "It is not even how many people you sleep with as much who you sleep with," ... not judge "male sluts" as much as men judge the women they consider sluts. ...
    www.dailyutahchronicle.com/news/2002/01/16/Feature/Walk-Of.Shame.What.It.Means.To.Be.A.slut-164618.shtml - 39k
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I don't think anyone should be called that. I really don't like that term at all. My personal choice is to be married while having a sexual relationship. I think that someone that sleeps with alot of men outside of marriage is seeking to fill up a void in their life. It's not mine or anyone else's place to judge them, but pray for them and be there for that person.
    Anonymous

• i used to bartend in my 20's believe me i've seen my share of "sluts" & i've also seen "good girls" make mistakes! i think it depends on a womens own self-esteem,self worth! if you screw every guy you meet then theres something your looking for and it's not just sex,look deep in your own soul,cause you don't wanna be at the outback or somewhere with your husband & see a bunch of guys you've screwed.
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2008