My 2yr old says "oww" for EVERYTHING

if i do something my son doesn't like, like changing his diaper for instance.. he says owww even though i know im not hurting him. and he does it when he wants my attention.. anyone know why he does this?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son does that too... Your not alone lol.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 2:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My son does it but he makes me give him a kiss to make it better and I think it is the cutest thing lol They will outgrow it though, it is just a stage. We sort of just made it a game I suppose he will fall down and even though he isn't hurt he will come to me and make me kiss his head and then kiss his finger and then kiss his toe lol And then he giggles and giggles cause he knows he is joking around with me and doesn't need all those kisses. He might just need some mommy lovin' lol
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009