should i feel bad

my bf has two kids by two other wemen. One of his bm's is kool but the other one WELL she is crazy. One day i went with him to pick his son up and she saw me. she acted a fool and now she wont let him c his son. it has been like over a month now and he hasnt seen him. He tells me over and over that it is not my foult but the last thing i want is to be the reason he cant c his son

should i feel bad

lovelyme1006

Asked by lovelyme1006 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• No you should NOT feel bad, like he said its not your fault. Its her being ignorant and childish. She's just jealous! He needs to take her to court to get visitation rights, she can't stop him from seeing his son!!! Good Luck hun.
    ProudOhioMom

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 11:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I don't think you should feel bad bcuz he has to move on whether he's with you or someone else...although i would suggest that he goes to family court that way he will be able to see his son! She's just being a b*tch bcuz hs e probably got jealous!! All you can do at this point is be supportive! You did nothing wrong so don't feel bad!!
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 11:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I dont think its your fault, but i dont think you can help feeling bad for your boyfriend and the child.. i mean that crazy lady is keeping him from his child.. id feel bad for him.. and the kid.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 11:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• don't feel bad this has happened to me as well, she needs to get over it, do they go through court? if they do he need to bring that up, and is she seeing someone else? because apparently she has not go over him if she is doing that.
    crystal_ashton

Answer by crystal_ashton at 11:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• no you shouldnt feel bad ... it sounds like she needs to GROW UP!! Maybe he should take her to court to be able to see his son. Dont feel bad at all and if he is telling ou its not your fault then dont worry ... :)
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 11:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• If he has court ordered visitation rights the Crazy woman is in the wrong and could spend a few days in jail for contempt.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• No it is absolutely not your fault. I agree she is just jealous. In my state though if you have a live in you are not granted visitation unless you are married.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 4:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• NO,AS LONG AS U DIDNT DIS HER,SHE NEEDS 2 GET OVER IT,UNLESS SHE STILL WANT HIM.THATS UR MAN AND IF HE DONT MIND TAKING U,THEN U SHOULD BE WITH HIM.TRUST ME SHE WOULD FIND ANOTHER EXCUSE IF IT WASNT ABOUT U,SHE PROBLEY JUST LIKE TO KEEP UP DRAMA WITH THAT MAN.
    ONLYBYGODSGRACE

Answer by ONLYBYGODSGRACE at 4:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• no u shouldnt. even though i wont let my bd girl around my kids. but dont beat your self over it. its his problem let him worry bout it.
    nizzsgurl

Answer by nizzsgurl at 5:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2008