black cloud....

I am ttc #2 and I am guessing that I am about 8 dpo but I didn't use a ovulation kit so I can't be absolutely positive when I actually ovulated but tues and wed of this week I was so depressed that it took all my energy to get up and take care of my son. I have no reason to be depressed but I wouldn't even go out of the house or lift up my blinds I just wanted to be alone and in the dark. Then yesterday I still felt a little quirky but this morning I woke up and it's like the cloud has past. Has anyone else had this feeling early in pregnancy? I was think if i was prego maybe that was why I felt like this...I can't think of any other reason but I never felt like that with my first child...

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I guess it could be a pregnnacy sympton, but it could also be a PMS sympton. I get very moody and blah during the 2 weeks between ovulation and my period.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I thought of that but I have never gotten pms symptoms until I have actually started my period. It's been that way ever since I got my first one. I get my period then I get moody and get cramps and get migraines... But I was not due for my period for another week. Is it possible for your pms symptoms to change after you get off of a birth control? I just had my mirena moved in mid december.
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009