What are your thoughts on the porn industry asking for a bail out?

Honestly I think it ridiculous, and in no way relevant to helping out our economy, yet they Joe Francis and Larry Flint feel its no different then the government "bailing out" the auto industry or wall street. So for or against porn what do you ladise think?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I think its hysterical!!!!

I think its probably more to show how assenine this bailout crap has gotten rather than a real need.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• They don't need it. Sex workers will never be put out of business. They will just have to adjust their pay scales.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i am for porn, i think it helps marriages and what not, but they dont need a bailout. that is silly, those are greedy old men that are past thier prime, bet the industry has passed them by, no they dont need a bail out! omg
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• rolling on floor 

Rough economic times are usually good for the porn industry.    Free internet porn is what's hurting them, not the economy.

Anonymous

• im not about to help the porn industry if they go under who cares big deal some slutty girls and guys are out of a job?? Oh no you might have to actually work for a living instead of having sex? sorry it sounds rude but i could careless and dont wana see my tax dollers going to that.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• OMG FOR REAL! Thats nuts... No they shouldn't.. I mean shit all they need is a hand held camera and a bed. Its not like they need a big fancy production studio. Look at the GGW guy. He doesnt even have to pay the girls on his videos! They do it for free and other guys just love the videos.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 2:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• If they truly need a bail out then the economy is worse than we thought. I find it hard to believe that the one sure thing that always sells, sex, would need a bail out. It is almost laughable.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i think it's funny
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I thought they were doing it basically as a joke, but I don't know for sure.
    Anonymous

• It's a PR stunt, to make a statement. I don't believe he expects, wants or even needs any money.

Call him what you want Larry Flynt is a smart man.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009