How to spice things up?

We are trying for baby # 2 and sex just doesn't seem as fun as it was when we conceived 3 years ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Stop 'trying' and relax.
    Anonymous

• sexy cloths and don't think about making a baby, but just having sex. If it feels like work then its no fun
    Anonymous

• I hear this question all the time. I always want to answer in humorous fashion like "You could sprinkle some pepper or nutmeg somewhere." The truth is that I don't understand why it should ever be necessary to "spice things up" when you are with the person whom you love more dearly than anyone else on earth. My husband and I have been married 44 years the end of this month, and not once in all those years, have I felt bored or sensed that he was bored with me. To the contrary, with every passing year we have loved each other more and we have loved each other better. So I think there has to be some other problem.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• We recently got into some light bondage. It is very sexy. He bought some very soft straps for the bed and it is so sexy having your husband have sex with you when you are tied down. We have also found new positions and done a little role playing. Be creative and make it fun.

Anonymous