Creationism?

How many people believe in Creationism and how to do they feel about dinosaur fossils and all those other things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in it and also believe in dinosaurs. I think God created everything.

Answer by gemgem at 2:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't see why evolution can't be the process of creating.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think God created the planets and the first life forms , then evolution took over from there.Not saying I do not believe in God, or all that, just saying that he started the "show" and is watching it all play out.
    Anonymous

• I believe in "Assisted Evolution" In short I feel there is to much proof that evolution is a fact AND I have personal proof that the Gods not only do exist but act in the lives of those of us on earth. SO... I figure it this way. The Gods Created the earth, the universe and knocked over the first domino if you will... And they then let allowed nature to take its course only steping in when they felt it was needed...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I totally agree with you Sabrina!
    Anonymous

• I believe in evolution, personally ---- but I know people who believe & teach their children that the Earth is only a few thousand years old & that all things "prehistoric" aren't real.... that includes, but isn't limited to, dinosaurs.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think evolution was part of the proses. The only way I can wrap my mind around things. I still believe in God, and that he created all. I just don't believe that it was in 7 solid days.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 2:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i believe that God created everything, and i beleive that he created the dinosaurs too. In the bible there is a reference to a leviathan (sp?) and i believe that was one. there is also fossils and bones so there is definatly evidence that cannot be disputed. I just believe that God created them.
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 2:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• You have faith or you don’t. IMO god does not need to give us any explanations as to why things happen or what has happened in the past. He could have just given us a list of commandment and told us we must follow them. But “god is love” and knows that we question things and he has given us life experiences that we can learn from. I personally feel that the bible is full of information that we can use today.
    Anonymous

• Oops i pressd anon. above... Cont....
    People often say "what if god does not exist" or "what if god is from your religion? So you did not worship him properly"
    I believe that the bible has helped me to be a better person. I live my life the best that I can. I 100% believe in my faith but if for some reason I was wrong I hope the other god/whatever others believe would see I did the best to worship in a acceptable manor that represented the god in which I do believe in now. If there is no god at all I will have lived my life cleanly not perfect because I’m human but the best I could, treating others the way I want to be treated. When following the bible you do your best to not swear, lie, steal, smoke, get drunk, commit fornication or adultery, watch things with demonic influences, violence, nudity, nor do you associate with people on a close level that do these things .
    Anonymous