What is Bush's responsibility?

What is Bush responsible for? The Bush apologists will deflect blame for everything by stating that is not his job or better yet pointing a finger at Bill Clinton or another Dem.
I am not a Bush hater, mostly I just disagree with his policy decisions but that is a difference of opinion. But honestly as far as his fans will tell you nothing that has gone wrong while he was in office has been his responsibility.

Friday

Asked by Friday at 2:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well I am a republican and I think painting everyone with a broad brush is what causes alot of the problems we see today and the divisions among peope out there. Bush is only human and I am sure he has made mistakes. So has every sitting president we have ever had. I wont blame him for everything. I do think some things were Clintons fault too. Dont worry though. For the next 4 yrs everything will be Bush's fault.

Answer by gemgem at 2:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• If you disagree with Bush's policies then you are basically disagreeing with your DEMOCRATIC Congress and Senators!!!

Bush is like the "CEO" of a major corporation. His responsibilities are serving as the "spokesperson" or representative of his executive team....he is a FIGURE HEAD!

Now, when Obama falls flat, will his supporters say the same thing, and not allow us to blame him for anything gone wrong?! Likely.
    Anonymous

• No Bush has done a lot of wrong things. Like giving a pardon to that guy that outed a CIA agent. He should be in jail. I don't think he deserves as much blames that people want to put on him, but he is not blameless.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 2:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The Dems have only, barely, had a majority in Congress for 2 years, what about the 6 years before that? When the Republican Congress rubber stamped anything Bush wanted.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• THANK YOU anon 1;48! I have been trying to get that across in a different conversation but couldnt get the right words together!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 2:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I plan to blame Obama for everything. I will start with spending more money in the first month of being in office then any other sitting president in history and not caring that itll be MY KIDS who pay for him to give people more welfare.
    Anonymous

• Of course you do anon 11:52, I'm sure you will switch right from bashing Clinton to bashing Obama. Seems to be the MO for many on the right.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I totally agree with your last statement anon 1:48pm.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 2:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• COCORSMOMMA

banging head into wall

This story has been disproven SO MANY times, but some refuse to learn the facts!

Anonymous

• Sounds like how Obama was portrayed during each and every scandal. He had no ties, or responsibility, or fault in any of that either. A great indicator how his Presidency will be, No Fault.
    Anonymous