32 weeks second pregnancy

how fast does the last 8 weeks go by when you already have a baby will it drag on like it did with my dd god i hope not im just curious because i want my son to be healthy but i also have been prego for almost 2 years with a very little break and i feel like i dont know anything but pregnancy

bugbug07

Asked by bugbug07 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope, it'll fly by :) well...OK maybe it'll seem to dray by some days but others it'll fly and after it's done you won't think it was long at all
    Anonymous

• I think that depends entirely on you. When I came to the end, I was NOT anxious for it to be over, and time seemed to go really fast. Everyone else I knew was miserable and wanted to be induced.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i dont believe in being induced for my self if i need to because his health i will but if not then i will wait til he is ready to be born
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009