Help! What is this? Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? TMI!

I have developed a itchy sore by the crack of my bum, about half way between my anus and my tailbone. Yesterday, DH says it looked like a bunch of bubbles (aprox 10) the size of a dime, that look like they are filled with a clear liquid, and the skin is a little red around it but the bubbles are flesh toned. Today they have become 6 bubbles, like they are joining up, and the liquid in them looks a little tinged with yellow.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I am going to the doctor, but am unable to get in until NEXT Thursday, and the suspense is killing me! Very itchy, but I am resisting scratching.

I get cold sores on my lips sometimes, and am terrified that I have somehow spread it "down there". Is that possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• I'm not sure is that what a hemerroid looks like? Maybe go see if you can find pics of hemerroids online and see if it looks like that.
    Anonymous

• it does not sound like hemroids could be a bad case of dry skin mabey even exzama you should deffently get it checked out though good luck keep us posted on what the doc says
    joce79

Answer by joce79 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I personally would not wait until next wek to go to the doc...Is there an Urgent Care clinic in your toen? I have never heard of or seen anything like you've described. I know it would be terribly embarassing to got e ER with something liek that but it does not sound like it's geting better.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• well my husband dindnt have bubles it was more like a pimple oozing yellowish water or something anyway. it was a boil he needed small surgery to get it removed it was in teh same spot right below his tailbone it sucked.very painful.he was embarassed but oh well
    Anonymous

• I agree about waiting until next week. I'd go to a Quick Clinic or even the emergency room. If it is left alone until next week it could get much worse.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 5:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I just tried the after hours clinic and they are not open on weekends...argh. I guess I will go in to the hospital tomorrow.

Btw, the whole thing is the size of a dime, not each of the 10 bumps...rereading it, it could have been misinterpreted.

@anonymous Did the doctor say what caused it?
    Anonymous

• it could be shingles
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009