moving sooo much

im 31w2d and my baby is moving so much. its hard to get comfortable and it hurts sometimes. what can i do to make it easier on me? i havent gained much but shes weighing normal so is it normal to feel her more? i was in the hospital for 5 days for my gall bladder so could it be the medication i was on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 31 wks today...and my baby has moved like a rock star all week...never really hurt but sometimes was a bit annoying - even though I LOVE feeling him/her move! We have not moved much today...but maybe we are worn out. I would think it is pretty normal...but this is my first pg and so far we are not very consistent on our movements. If you are really concerned and it causes you a lot of discomfort and pain - I would definitely call the dr. Best wishes!!
    SassyJulie

Answer by SassyJulie at 3:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Your medication could have been giving her a charge, absolutely. They also tend to move around more when you're holding still, so you've probably just been able to feel her more since you'd been stationary. There isn't really anything you can do, other than to maybe soothe her verbally and by massaging your belly.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009