how many mommies know how to fix cars?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• as a wife to a truck driver i have learned some stuff, i learned how to get my car started when my starter went out, i also got showed how to start a car when the fuel pump went out. i know how to change tires an oil..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 3:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I cant even change a tire.

Answer by gemgem at 3:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• no, i dont know how to fix a car. even though our car is broken all the time. haha
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my ol' man is a mechanic and works at my step dads shop so i know my name around it. why you got a problem with your car?
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 3:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I am a "tinker-er"-lol..........I was eight months pregnant and upside-down under my dashboard taking it apart to fix the digital speedometer-lol.........did the same with the window and the radio......I can change a tire, I prefer not to do oil-but I can........and I can tinker with a few other things too!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• no my car is fine i just wanted to see how many women get dirty and how many won't get dirty..
    Anonymous

• My husband is a mechanic and he's walked me through changing my brakes. I can change a flat by myself (with three kids in the car in 100 degree weather no less) and I've rotated my tires. But that's about it.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I was a Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic/Recovery Specialist in the US Army.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I can do basic stuff - change fluids, flats, and light bulbs.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i went to school for it but i still dont know how to change the oil in my car lol
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009