Has anyone taken a family vacation to Costa Rica? What was your experience?

2kids2go

Asked by 2kids2go at 11:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Travel

• I have a friend who traveled there once...he never left. It is his home now ..he loved it sooo much. You had better pack exta undies. LOL You may stay too! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I love Costa Rica. I want to go back, and I never want to leave. The people are friendly, the country is beautiful, the food is delicious! There is nothing there I don't like (except for maybe the crocodiles!)
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I spent a month there with my three kids this past Feb/March. My dh was there the first 10 days and had to return for work. We had a blast and are planning on returning next month, and again for a month in the spring. We would move there if we could...and are considering it. The people there are amazing, and so friendly. The food is to die for. It is safe, like I said, I was there a month, just me and my 3 kids, and the beaches and rain forests are amazing. We have traveled to many places and this is by far our favorite.
    You will fall in love with it, trust me!
    sportymama

Answer by sportymama at 4:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2008

• We went before my youngest was born, almost 2 years ago. It is very kid friendly, the people are very nice. My husband, our oldest daughter, my mom and dad, and my sister and her kids went and we had so much fun. I went zip-linng, and we had an awesome time. My mom and dad go every year and stay months at a time. So we stayed at one of their vacation homes right next to the beach!!

alishak

Answer by alishak at 5:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2008